Important Calendar Items
- March is Youth Art Month!
A panel of BAMS' student artwork is hanging in the window of The Shoe Tree on Main Street for the entire month. Check it out!
- Friday, March 24, 12:30
early release for students
- Monday, March 27, no school for students, teacher in-service day
- Tuesday-Wednesday, March 28-29
High school students have an early release for SBAC testing. BAMS students will follow their normal schedule all week.
- Exploratory and BEAMS Open House, Thursday, March 30, 5:30-6:45 - Don't Miss It!
- Monday, April 10 - BEAMS Session IV begins
- April 17-21 - April Break
- Pre-Order Your Yearbook!
Deadline April 17th ￫ $13.50
For More Information
- Wednesday, April 26 - Honors Ice Cream Party
Welcome to Brattleboro Area Middle School
We hope that this website provides you with insight into all of the wonderful things that happen in our school on a daily basis.
- Check out the current BAMS newsletter
- 8th Grade Students - The Yearbook Committee is now collecting baby pictures of 8th Grade Students - Please bring them to Ms. T.
This has been a long time tradition and is a special dedication to the 8th graders as they leave us for their new adventures in the high school. All photos will be promptly returned.
BAMS Summer 2017 Adventure Programs
We're gearing up for our three summer programs, and we want to see you there! Summer learning at BAMS includes weeklong camps all summer long. More information is coming soon.
- Summer Learning - Four Weeks, Monday through Thursday, July 5-7, July 10-13,
July 17-20, and July 24 -27
- Wilderness Camp - Monday through Friday - July 31-August 4
- Humanities Camp - Monday through Friday - August 7-11
(Dates are Tentative)
For questions or more information contact:
Suzanne Grenoble, coordinator of BAMS Summer Learning at 451-3716 or email@example.com or
Kate Burt, BEAMS Director, at 451-3588 or firstname.lastname@example.org.